Now with 200mg of DIM and 200mg of Calcium D-Glucarate Per Dose!
Diindolylmethane (DIM) is a compound derived from the digestion of indole-3-carbinol found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage and kale. Dr. Leonard Bjeldanes PhD. of UC-Berkley was the first to discover DIM's biological mechanism of action through its role in healthy estrogen metabolism and unique immune modulatory properties.*
DIM possesses an ability to stimulate specific pathways of estrogen metabolism. Supplementation of DIM has been shown to increase the “good” estrogen metabolites (2-hydroxy) while simultaneously decreasing the “bad” estrogen metabolites (4-hydroxy and 16-hydroxy).
DIM Pro by Neurobiologix is typically utilized in patients who show signs of estrogen dominance.
With the addition of Calcium D-Glucarate, this ingredient has the ability to bind the “bad” forms of estrogen and assist with eliminating them from the body.
The common symptoms of estrogen dominance are:
- Decreased interest in sex*
- Mood swings (most often irritability and sadness)*
- Weight and/or fat gain (particularly around the abdomen and hips)*
- Irregular or otherwise abnormal menstrual periods*
- Bloating (water retention)*
- Foggy thinking, memory issues*
- Breast swelling and tenderness*